Key stage 3 + 4
Please note that the Sports and Exercise Nutrition programmes below are not currently available. However, if you register your interest someone will be in touch to alert you when the programmes are up and running again.
As part of our ‘Milk It for all it’s Worth’ campaign, the Dairy Council for Northern Ireland offers a range of Sports and Exercise Nutrition programmes in post primary schools. These have been developed by a registered Sports and Exercise Nutritionist and include pupil and teacher resources. All lessons are available to schools at no cost.
GCSE Physical Education Programme
- Interactive lesson on nutrition for physical activity and sport
- Supports the teaching of Component 1 and 2 of the GCSE PE specification
- Developed in consultation with CCEA
A–Level Sports Science / BTEC Sport Level 3 Programme
- In–depth look at hydration and nutrition for sport and performance
- Milk’s potential role after exercise
Extra–Curricular Sport Programme
- For all ages and abilities in competitive school sport
- Importance of nutrition to maximize sports performance
- Tailored to sport and athletes needs
To register your interest to be alerted when the programmes are up and running again, please fill in the request form, and someone from the Dairy Council will be in touch.
Or for further information or queries regarding any of the programmes outlined please contact us on:
Telephone: 028 90 770 113